A round plate hand decorated with lemon and fig illustrations. Earthernware clay coloured with underglazes.
Belynda Sharples, Small round plate with Lemon and Figs
Categories: Belynda Sharples, Belynda Sharples Norfolk to India, Sculptures & Ceramics Tags: berries, Bruton Gallery, ceramic, Contemporary, Contemporary art, exuberant colours, fig, fruit, Hampshire Art Gallery, lemon, nuts, plate
Bruton Gallery, Online Shop
|Type of Artwork|
Sculpures & Ceramics
UK SHIPPINGFor UK deliveries we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for small items and a number of designated specialist art couriers for larger items.
- Unframed Prints: £12
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: £45
- Unframed Prints: £20
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: Request a Quote
- Prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
- Your item may be liable for import duty, please ask if this is included in the shipping quote.
- The specialist shipper will invoice you separately. This is to ensure that you pay the lowest possible shipping cost.
Belynda SharplesBelynda Sharples is an artist, designer and ceramicist, who spent her like observing and drawing the domestic and everyday. Belynda began her career in interior design, working in London before setting up her own Interior Design Practise in Norfolk. In 2005, she joined her partner in his printing business and launched her own collection of Fabric and Wallpaper Designs. For the last 10 years however, focus has been on painting and more recently ceramics. Belynda combines a natural drawing talent and a very personal sense of pattern and colour to create work in response to domestic and familiar objects. Her painting is intuitive without plan or direction, fuelled by the world around her.