Stockbridge Gallery, Online Shop, Spring Hampshire Art Fair
Oil, Sand & Beeswax on Canvas
£250 – £499
|Type of Artwork||
100 x 150cm
UK SHIPPING For UK deliveries we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for small items and a number of designated specialist art couriers for larger items.
- Unframed Prints: £12
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: £45
- Unframed Prints: £20
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: Request a Quote
- Prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
- Your item may be liable for import duty, please ask if this is included in the shipping quote.
- The specialist shipper will invoice you separately. This is to ensure that you pay the lowest possible shipping cost.
Annabel Keatley was born in 1966 near London. She received her Bachelor of Art in Painting and Drawing at Edinburgh College of Art in 1988 and her Masters of Art at Chelsea School of Art, London in 1989.
Annabel now lives on the Granada coast. She exhibits in both Andalucia and the UK. She is a painter and papermaker. When painting she mixes oil, hot melted beeswax, sand, earth and plaster with pure coloured pigments to create vibrant and richly textured paintings. When she makes paper she likes to incorporate light sources, which illuminate the inner qualities of the paper. Connecting the two processes is a love of natural, organic materials.
Annabel loves colour and the emotions it has the power to convey. With all the searching for composition, visual coherence, harmony, movement and calmness, her first and last concern and primary motivation in her work is colour.