WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Contact details (such as email address and telephone number)
- Details of your purchase to enable us to process it
- Website usage data
Please note that no credit or debit card details are held by the gallery.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps Nadia Waterfield Fine Art understand what you are looking for from the gallery, and how we can deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use the data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To add personal details to a mailing list (Nadia Waterfield Fine Art uses Mailchimp, an online service to which names & email addresses are uploaded)
- To contact an individual in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for an individual
- To send an individual promotional email or mailings about Nadia Waterfield Fine Art services we think might be of interest
LOG FILES AND COOKIES – HOW WE USE THEM
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the website. We use Google Analytics to analyse anonymous user details from our website which we can then use to make changes to the site’s layout to improve the user experience. They also give us useful information about how visitors use the website and interact with it. Log files do not contain any personal information and cannot access a user’s computer.
The purpose of a cookie is very similar to that of a log file, except that it is a small file placed on the user’s hard drive that then enables Nadia Waterfield Fine Art website to identify the user’s computer as different pages are viewed on the Nadia Waterfield Fine Art website. Log files give basic information; cookies can give more detailed information.
How Cookies are used
- Analyse web traffic (by using an analytics package – Google Analytics in this case).
Cookies do not provide Nadia Waterfield Fine Art with access to a user’s computer, or any information about the user other than that which you share with the company.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When an individual provides their details to Nadia Waterfield Fine Art at an exhibition, event, or via the website (by registering to our news and events mailing list), they have opted in to receive further details about future exhibitions, events, projects and services provided by Nadia Waterfield Fine Art. If this is the case, and that individual decides they no longer want to be on Nadia Waterfield Fine Art mailing list/s, they can be unsubscribed or removed easily by:
- Sending an email with their details and a request to be removed from the mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing to Nadia Waterfield Fine Art, Quiddity Barn, Goodworth Clatford, Andover SP11 7LF. Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all Nadia Waterfield Fine Art emailed mailings.
Nadia Waterfield Fine Art will never lease, distribute or sell personal information to third parties unless the owner’s consent has been given or it is required by law.
Any personal information held by Nadia Waterfield Fine Art is stored and processed under the company’s Data Protection Policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.