Stockbridge Gallery, Bruton Gallery, Online Shop
Oil on Board
£500 – £999
|Type of Artwork||
UK SHIPPING For UK deliveries we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for small items and a number of designated specialist art couriers for larger items.
- Unframed Prints: £12
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: £45
- Unframed Prints: £20
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: Request a Quote
- Prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
- Your item may be liable for import duty, please ask if this is included in the shipping quote.
- The specialist shipper will invoice you separately. This is to ensure that you pay the lowest possible shipping cost.
Leonie Gibbswww.leoniegibbs.co.uk Leonie Gibbs Trained in Fine Art in Edinburgh and has lived most of her life in Scotland. The myths and legends of her homeland together with her love of animals has inspired her work. With a strong sense of modelling and movement, her figures inhabit an imaginative world of storytelling and action against the wild romantic landscape of her Scottish roots. Leonie has had many one man shows in the Bruton Street Gallery, displaying both painting and sculpture. Leonie has exhibited widely in Scotland, including in the Scottish Royal Academy and in England. Her major commissions include pieces for Gleneagles Hotel, the Royal Bank of Scotland and the Tarbat Discovery Centre.