Oil on Canvas
45 x 45 cms
|Type of Artwork||
Stockbridge Gallery, Online Shop, Autumn Hampshire Art Fair
£1,000 – £4,999
UK SHIPPING For UK deliveries we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for small items and a number of designated specialist art couriers for larger items.
- Unframed Prints: £12
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: £45
- Unframed Prints: £20
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: Request a Quote
- Prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
- Your item may be liable for import duty, please ask if this is included in the shipping quote.
- The specialist shipper will invoice you separately. This is to ensure that you pay the lowest possible shipping cost.
Rachel Arifwww.rachelarif.co.uk Abstract landscape artist Rachel Arif spends much of her life travelling the UK to uncover inspiration from the country’s rich scenery. She is drawn to coastal regions, picturesque rural villages and beautiful marshes, which she uses as subjects in her loose, abstract work. Immersing herself fully into these environments, sometimes for a number of hours at a time, she then applies paint to canvas quickly and energetically to create highly textured, atmospheric and weather-filled works, which captivate viewers and draw them in. Admirers of Arif’s work often describe a feeling of immense calm, something she humbly attributes to nature’s own magnificent force, rather than her personal artistic abilities. Arif’s work has been exhibited at the prestigious Mall Galleries in London, where renowned Art Critic, Richard Fitzwilliam, named her painting ‘Ghost Dance’ as one of his favourites in the show.