Stockbridge Gallery, Bruton Gallery, Online Shop, Autumn Hampshire Art Fair
£1,000 – £4,999
18 x 19 x 9 cms
|Type of Artwork||
Sculpures & Ceramics
UK SHIPPING For UK deliveries we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for small items and a number of designated specialist art couriers for larger items.
- Unframed Prints: £12
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: £45
- Unframed Prints: £20
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: Request a Quote
- Prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
- Your item may be liable for import duty, please ask if this is included in the shipping quote.
- The specialist shipper will invoice you separately. This is to ensure that you pay the lowest possible shipping cost.
Ana Duncanwww.anaduncan.com Ana Duncan was born in Dublin. She works primarily in bronze and ceramic from her studio in Churchtown. Though the female figure has been a subject of focus, a recent body of work was inspired by patterns and forms in the natural world. Her main influences are the work of Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth, Botero, Picasso, F.E McWilliam, among others, and the simplicity of Brancusi. She has just completed two large scale public commissions in bronze for Suzhou Centre, in Suzhou, China. She was invited to participate in a Sculpture Symposium in the United States, where she completed a 2.5m high Stainless Steel Public Sculpture which was sited at the entrance to Mine Falls Park, Nashua, New Hampshire. Other public commissions include a life size Mother and Child for Tallaght Hospital, Dublin. Her work has travelled to exhibitions in Belfast, Boston, Britany, London, Paris, and Scotland. She has had solo exhibitions in 2004 and 2010 and has been involved in many two and three person exhibitions in several galleries including the National Botanic Gardens.