For UK deliveries we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for small items and a number of designated specialist art couriers for larger items.
- Unframed Prints: £12
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: £45
We are able to offer worldwide shipping on all prints and paintings.
- Unframed Prints: £20
- Paintings/Sculpture/Framed Prints: Request a Quote
Each item is individually packaged by a specialist international art shipper. Please ask us for a quote before making your purchase.
- Prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
- Your item may be liable for import duty, please ask if this is included in the shipping quote.
- The specialist shipper will invoice you separately. This is to ensure that you pay the lowest possible shipping cost.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If any item we ship independently to a client (i.e. we do not pass over the goods ‘face to face’) does not meet customer expectation or requirements, then the client must contact us either by email or letter within 7 working days beginning the day after the goods have been received to request resolution of any issue or to request a full refund (to include the cost of outward shipping to the client).
In these circumstances we require the client to pay the cost of returning the item to us in the condition in which it was sent and packed to the same standard to avoid damage in transit. Refunds will be made promptly upon return of goods and in any event within a maximum of 30 days from the date of cancellation of the order.
Statutory consumer rights are not affected.
Although sales information is updated on our website daily, all stock is offered simultaneously in the gallery. Therefore we cannot guarantee your chosen item/items will still be available for sale. A member of the gallery staff will contact you to confirm your purchase.